Thursday, March 27, 2008

We're in the final stretch!

Today is the final day for me to run around and get those last minute errands taken care of (and then checked off the list) before we fly out at 10:15am Friday morning.

I did some Mapquest'ing of the various sight-seeing attractions we want to do in NYC, so I have a clue as to which ones are walkable from our hotel. The kids were thrilled to see that FAO Schwartz will be on the way back from the zoo (oh joy!), to learn that the penguin feeding is daily at 2:30, and I found out that the MoMA is free Friday afternoons from 4pm onwards.

One thing they were fascinated by was the planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History. Brent & I both grew up with light & space shows at the McLaughlin Planetarium while growing up, but the kids have never been to one. I think it will be awesome!

Okay... off I go to find the last bits of Brent's tux -- see you soon!

- Caroline

No comments: